Friday, August 10, 2007
F

food - i like just about anything that has mayonnaise in it. so does my daughter.
future photographer - my son took the above picture with my phone at the grocery store today.
fig newtons - bleh! i don't know how people eat them. they are NOT cookies.
fly - there is one in my kitchen right now and he doesn't know it yet, but he is toast.
father - i talked to mine today. he is at the beach.
fish - we are fish-sitting this weekend for a lovely beta fish named sam.
friday - it is family movie night here. don't know what we will watch. happy friday!
  posted at 3:27 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Mrs. Preschool said...

F - friend - we have a little friend sleeping over tonight

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

your son is good!!! (i'm even thinking he has a better photographic eye than me!!!)
you also made me hungry for fig newtons--ha!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

fig newtons...Mmmm

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kait said...

I have been reading your blog for months. I have found you through a friend, of a friend, of a friend, of a friend (and many times more).... that reads your blog. You are very popular! I check in every single day and my husband thinks I am totally obsessed!! I just wanted you to know that I am so impressed and I think you are the most interesting person ever. Happy Blogging!!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Susie Q said...

What fun this is! I am loving reading through your encyclopedia! : )

Have a sweet week Bethy!

Hugs,
Sue

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger bethy said...

thanks, kait :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: