Thursday, August 09, 2007
B C D

B
beachball - simple fun
bean - a name given by my grandfather
bethy - me!
blue - refreshing
babies - new ones with tiny toes
braces - i wear them, did you know that?
beth moore - changed my life

C
cooking - a family joke
cookies - any kind
curry - thai food, yum.
clean - every other thursday
country - music, living, air, girl
consistency - not my strength
crafts - too many, i love them all
cottages - a passion
coffee - every day

D
dogs - i want more
diapers - i miss them
doodles - i forever do them
delete - too much junk mail
denise jackson - i just read her book
doritos - lunch
dungarees - what my dad calls his jeans
  posted at 6:35 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

I think it's charming that your dad calls his jeans dungarees.

However, if you miss diapers, you are free to come change them here! LOL Jack says he is never going to use the potty!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Autum said...

I'm enjoying your lists!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Chara Michele said...

What a great list! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: