Wednesday, August 08, 2007
encyclopedia of me



i read about this on autum's blog. she got it from here: belladia

i want to play along.

A:

A day late and a dollar short. i think that kind of sums me up for coming so late to this game.

Attitude. it matters a lot. so i am working on mine.

Awake. i'm wide awake at 1 am because i had this great idea to make a sign for my class. it is taking me awhile.

Art. i wish i could draw.

Autum, thanks for sharing this game with me.
  posted at 5:23 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Autum said...

I'm glad you joined in!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I just found your blog recently and I love it! I think we have a lot in common - I'm from Pennsylvania and some of your areas are familiar to me. I'm also heading back into the classroom after seven years. I'll be teaching part time - Family & Consumer Science (home economics). Best wishes to you!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I recently came across your blog and I love it! I think we have a lot in common - I'm from Pennsylvania and my family is still there. Also, I'm going back into the classroom after seven years of being at home. I'll be teaching part time - Family & Consumer Science (home economics). Best Wishes!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Chara Michele said...

I'm glad you joined in too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: