Monday, August 06, 2007
bam! jealous.
does that ever happen to you? you see something and you get smacked with envy? it hit me hard right between the eyes when i saw this:





i signed up for the scrap etc. event in nashville. it is in april and heidi swapp is going to be there and you know i love her! although, if she knew me she probably would have me sitting in the corner of her classroom because i NEVER do my homework. i have good intentions and i do believe it will get done. in my own sweet time. i am such a bad student! anyway, i am so excited to meet her and as i was learning more about the event and the very talented teachers who will be there...i found her...wilna...(wilnaf.com). and wow. the girl is good. and she is from south africa. so cool. and her name is wilna. i feel like such a dork.
  posted at 8:36 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

When I first saw this, I admit I didn't really understand and was feeling a bit sorry for her after reading some of the words...but I pulled up her website and WOW!!! I love it too...and feel very inadequate myself now. (but I'll get over it!)
Beth (aka Teacher), are you going to give homework in your class? I'm thinking maybe not because you'll probably go easy on those who love lingering in the process ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: