Friday, August 03, 2007
beautiful bedford county
may i brag about the land of my ancestors? it really has something for everyone. after a day of this...




you can now do this...



at the beautiful and amazingly restored bedford springs.



i couldn't get over the quality of work and attention to preservation and detail.



the whole time i was there i had a titanic tune in my head. i heard many people say it reminded them of the same thing. you have got to check it out. it is breathtaking and you will get a great lesson in american history.



have a great weekend!
  posted at 11:06 AM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ohhlala...that is what I call going home again!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How lovely! I am with you - love,love the attention to detail & history.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Mrs. Jones said...

I have driven by this resort several times, on our way from Virginia to visit my in-laws in the mid-west. I think I need to stop a while next time I'm driving by. Looks refreshing!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Not sure how I found your blog but I love it, you have great taste and I love seeing your projects. What a beautiful place to visit.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Liz Harrell said...

This place looks amazing, I might never leave the pool.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I live 30 miles from Bedford Springs in Cumberland MD. I haven't been by since it has been opened, but I have heard nothing but great things about it. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Sue said...

How gorgeous. Love everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: