Thursday, May 24, 2007
- i missed sewing class yesterday. i was sad to miss it, but i had to attend a kindergarten field trip. so no new shams. bummer.
- my husband has the stomach flu. i am totally paranoid that i will get it. or worse yet, one of the children will get it - yikes!
- it is getting hot outside. i am a summer person, but i am not quite in the mood for a swimsuit.
- tomorrow is my daughter's last day of kindergarten. i'm trying to deny it, but the truth is, it makes me very sad.
- my refrigerator is a northstar for those of you who asked.
- my birthday is coming up. i am still 33.
- have you been watching the view? my goodness.
- i am charging my camera right now. i want to show you something i got at target.
- hey, i just noticed my flickr is gone. where did it go? and all of my links are different too. ugh. computers. now what do i do?
** camera is charged: here is what i got at target. a utensil pack with four different designs. totally cath kidston, aren't they? fun fun :)