Friday, May 25, 2007
i'm it

i got tagged by lovely denise. :)
here goes...

1. i was born on memorial day weekend, so i am thinking when i die, i will be really remembered.
2. i like to go karaoke on my birthday. i feel people have to let me sing the most and put up with my voice since it is my birthday (thanks, friends).
3. i have been addicted to rosie.com for a good year. i love her. but, girl, don't mess with my elisabeth.
4. i e-mail my grandmother most every night.
5. my grandmother, my daughter, and i share the same name.
6. i was a teacher before i had children.
7. i have chronic back pain.
8. i like anything with jalepenos.
9. my son is obsessed with puzzles. right now we have about twenty puzzles completed all over the upstairs. i just cleaned them all up yesterday. he started over. and these aren't "kid" puzzles, most of them have 100-200 pieces. he is four. i am tired (see #7).
10. i hate peanut butter.


...
  posted at 2:48 PM  
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 4:56 PM, Blogger lisagh said...

Yay for #3. Elisabeth is the best!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Meg said...

do you hate peanut butter because of the taste or because of your son's allergies? maybe some other reason?

Love that you email your grandmother every night.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger sle said...

Happy Birthday birthday girl! Maybe for karaoke night you could sing "I was country when country wasn't cool". LOL. Have a great weekend!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Rug's Bug said...

I've been blurking around your blog for a while now. I really enjoy your decorating pictures.

I just had to say, that I too hate peanut butter and am so glad to finally know there's others.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger bethy said...

meg, the middle one.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Charmingdesigns said...

Love your blog, so glad I found it. Laurie
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauriescharmingdesigns/

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kim -today's creative blog said...

I love Rosie and Elizabeth. I haven't even seen the view since Rosie has been on it. But I certainly hear about it.
Love that silverware. Gonna have to get some.

Sorry to hear about your back. I teach injury prevention classes specializing in back care. Anything I can do? I can send you a stretching routine possibly?

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger k e r r y said...

you say your were a teacher before you had kids... you're still a teacher... you just get kisses instead of dollars for payment!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lilibet said...

Please check out Dr. Jolie Bookspan's book or website. Her book, "end your pain" is especially good. Made a big difference in my life.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jolene George said...

It's your birthday weekend!!! Sing out loud girlfriend! :o)
My back is horrible! I'm in pain every minute of everyday. It's strange what you're forced to get use to. Some days are much worse that others.
I LOVE peanut butter.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

So your birthday must be close by or past? Happy Birthday! I laughed when I read #10. I just ate a huge tablespoon of peanut butter about a minute ago, I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: