Thursday, April 19, 2007
5 things
1. i have wanted to say thanks to those of you who have contacted me through flickr. i don't know how you did that, but i am glad you found me and i always look at your pictures!
2. i am in the process of redoing this blog, i want to add some more of you to my links. can you give me your link and your name so i can add you to my sidebar? (if you want.)
3. thanks for the advice you give me, i do go to the sites that you recommend and i look into your suggestions - i appreciate them!
4. today is hokie hope day. wear orange and maroon in honor of the hokies.
5. i have a sinus infection - again. :( bleh.

have a great weekend!
  posted at 8:14 AM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 9:06 AM, Blogger jillskict said...

Yeah! I love your site. Jilly @ jillski.blogspot.com

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger BailiwickStudio said...

I love your short sweet posts and photos. And I love blue, too!

http://bailiwickdesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger the tattered nest said...

try to visit your blog daily..love it. Gail thetatterednest.blogspot.com

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger sugar said...

i love your blog. you are one of my daily reads. nicole...southernsugar.blogspot.com

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger dragonflydreamer said...

I also love your blog and try to get here as often as possible. stardustmoonbeams@blogspot.com

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kim -today's creative blog said...

please........you can add both of mine.
http://Scrap-to-my-lu.blogspot.com

http://TodaysCreativeBlog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: