Thursday, November 08, 2007
silly stuff



1. my husband says my last title should have been a "180" not a "360." hmmm, i guess he's right.

2. it was time to paint the porch floor again. this time, we hired our sweet painter lady to do the job. we have lots of porch furniture that we had to move. it is all over the front, back and side yards. so right now my house looks like lucketts.

3. i took my very first yoga class yesterday. to those who know me well, the very thought of me doing yoga is rather funny. i fell down a lot. and was quietly laughing more than i was "aaoohhmmmming," but i really enjoyed it and i plan on doing it often. in fact, i am going yoga clothes shopping tomorrow :)

4. my brother said he liked our new car. and then he said, "welcome to the cool club." (remember, he was already a member.) i said i wanted to be vp. he said okay. i am now vice president of the cool club. let me know if you want to join, i'm in charge of membership.

enough sillyness. :) i am off to enjoy a long weekend. have a great one everybody!
  posted at 12:11 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Robin said...

We must live in the same neck of the woods! I go to lucketts all the time!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Have a great weekend Bethy!!!
You were already cool, you know that!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to join your club but, I drive a mini van ;).
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: