Monday, February 05, 2007
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? on a farm in pennsylvania
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? my collection of little cotton hooded jackets
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? smile, and stephen, yours is the best:)
4.What's the last CD that you bought? alan jackson, precious memories. i buy it for everyone.
5.Where's your favorite place to be? at home
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? in a crowd
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? my back and this is a weird question.
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? neither, but it is okay. i am doing fine. :)
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? 6:30
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? the coffee maker
11.What makes you really angry? ignorance
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? the guitar and i would sing really loud
13. Favorite color? pink, blue, and ivory
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? an suv monday - friday/a sportscar saturday and sunday.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? absolutely, but not like reincarnation, like heaven
16.Favorite children's book? oh, so many! miss rumphius, the watsons go to birmingham, any romona book by beverly cleary...and i love jamie lee curtis and kevin henkes books too.
17. What is your favorite season? spring
18. Your least favorite household chore? putting the clothes away
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? i have always wanted to be able to twinkle my nose like samantha on bewitched...if i had his power, i would use it to make all the beds in the morning.
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? i do not.
21.Can you juggle? i don't think so.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? laurel
23. What's your favorite day? tuesdays - today!
24. What's in the trunk of your car? i don't even want to think about it...a big mess i'm sure
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? burgers, well done with just lots of ketchup
i tag my mom. do you have a blog yet, mom? come on, mom!!