Monday, February 05, 2007
flip-flop(s)


here she is! our LITTLE piece of paradise :) we finally agreed on a price (you gotta be tough with a flip!). we will close at the end of march if the inspections go well. the place has some good features on the inside, high ceilings, an open floorplan, a decent kitchen to start with...but it is the outside that makes it special. it sits right at the 18th hole and it is a simple walk to the club and to the ocean. the island is a gated equestrian community where you can use golf carts as your transportation! i am not sure i will want to give this baby up! but there is a lot of work to be done, bathrooms gutted and redone, kitchen cabinets replaced, some new lighting, some new flooring...but i look at it this way...i get to pack my hammer and my beach towel. not bad!
  posted at 5:53 AM  
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Meg said...

I'm excited to see what happens, too. Congrats!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

Congrats on taking this big first step! I can't wait to see what you do to it.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger smilnsigh said...

Since I'm new here, I don't understand this 'flip-flops'thing. Sounds like you have purchased {??} this place and will do it over. {??}

Whatever, I look forward to any pictures you care to share with us.

'MN'

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jolene George said...

It looks like a beautiful charming place with lots of windows for natural light. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tagged you...you are tagged...you now have a tag upon your person...

oh...loving the flipper...

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Kim -today's creative blog said...

oooh, keep us updated with before and after photos!
Good Luck!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Nonie said...

Congrats hope everything else goes well. Cant wait to see your ideas for this place.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger sugar said...

I kn ow it will be adorable when you get through with it. Can I live there when its finished? How exciting! Congrats

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Susie Q said...

Wow! I look forward to seeing your photos and all you will do to make it wonderful! The location sounds great.
What an exciting project for you all!
Have fun!
Hugs,
Sue

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Retroboutiques said...

Love that! I'm not sure I could give it up. Sounds wonderful!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Marissa said...

Have fun - it looks precious! (If it were me, I would keep it for the horses ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: