Sunday, January 28, 2007
1. sometimes, i am not afraid to wear white socks with brown crocs. sure, i like fashion, but i am a comfort first kind of girl, so accessories can really bug me. i won't wear a watch or pantyhose or hairspray.
2. i have a great memory when it comes to not very important stuff. i remember elementary school in surprising detail. i remember every teacher i ever had, what they wore, where i sat, what we did, what i brought for show and tell, the kids in my class, their names, their lunchboxes....i could go on and on :) but don't ask me about real history.
3. i do not like going to the movies. i think the chairs are sticky and gross, it is too dark, and i can't sit still that long.
4. some days, i just eat cookies. and that is all. just lots and lots of cookies.
5. i have a bionic nose. one time i went into target and as soon as i walked in, i could smell a friend of mine because she wears a certain perfume. i found her in line at the pharmacy. seriously, that is pretty silence of the lambs, isn't it?
6. i am really, really cautious. i never drive over the speed limit, i wouldn't even consider being unbuckled, i don't like to take left turns...when it comes to driving, i am an old lady already. i also "watch my back" wherever i go, especially at the atm. oh, and here's another good example...we go to eat at this restaurant at the lake about twice a year. it is near a nuclear power plant. i went on-line and bought these nuclear reactor safety pills that you take just in case of an incident so that your thyroid won't absorb any of the radiation. yup, we only go about twice a year for dinner, so i got some pills.