Friday, November 24, 2006
two down...

i hope you all had a nice thanksgiving. you know how i told you i had guests coming here for the big meal? well, we all changed our minds and now i am going to go up there around christmas time. so yesterday we ate dinner at my husband's parents who live close by. i brought the bread, a broccoli dish, and a pie. my mother-in-law made the rest and it was a good thing. she is a good cook. :)

are you out shopping today? i do not like crowds, so i have most of my shopping done. now i can stay in and play. i finished covering these two chairs this afternoon. i painted one in martha stewart's 'hummingbird' (the dark one) and the other is in 'beryl'. four more to go!

oops! this post was supposed to be before merry and bright??? i don't know how i did that. i guess i'm talking too much today :)
  posted at 2:00 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm lovin the chair colors! They look perfect for your house.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Jolene George said...

The chair colors are beautiful! I don't like crowds either. I did go shopping, but a little late so it wasn't bad at all. I've never even been to a concert because that many people squished together would freak me out. :o) I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a set of chairs that are exactly that style. They go with the dining table that I have in storage. Yours look wonderful painted! Nice work!

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Tea said...

These chairs are so pretty! Such soft colours. Glad I found your blog! I`ll be back to visit for sure.

tea
xo

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Maxson said...

Believe it or not, I do love color - my store is just void of most of it - but that doesn't mean I don't like color! Your chairs are great. Thanks for sharing...can't wait to see them all done.
Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: