Friday, September 21, 2007
random

i am doing my best to get through this alphabet thing i started, just for the sake of commitment. and i got tagged to do the middle name meme by a lovely lady that i will not disappoint. but i feel like you must know enough (too much) about me. so i am going to post about my husband using the letters of my middle name. i told you this was going to be random.


e - emotional. i am this. i like it about myself. my husband is steady freddy. i LOVE that about him :)
l - laughter. hahahahahaha. my husband is hilarious. that is why i couldn't let him go when i met him.
i - i love you. we say that a lot. we decided this year, since we are coming up on a big anniversary, we would add, "so much." so now it is, "i love you so much." we are so deep.
z - he snores.
a - adorable. his smile is huge. and he has great teeth.
b - baby daddy. i think i am using that term right. i'm trying to be hip. he is the father of our children and he couldn't be better at it.
e - enthusiastic. seriously, this one might make me cry. he doesn't complain. he is the happiest, silliest person. he will do all the mundane garbage around here and do it while whistling.
t - tech. go hokies. he is their biggest fan.
h - heart. i can trust him with mine. i am so thankful.

happy weekend!
  posted at 8:11 AM  
  16 comments



16 Comments:
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldn't be disappointed...he's cute. never gets a cavity i bet. have a good weekend.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger bethy said...

he has NEVER had a cavity. how did you guess? i am one big cavity. it makes me so mad!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

That was beautiful! I love to see couples in love and happy!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

that was sooooo sweet -- awwwww. and your hubby is cute!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger paige said...

how flipping cute is that!
a whistling garbage taker outer....good man ya got there!
xo
ps- love the name elizabeth. we used that as the middle name for my youngest, named after my mom who's middle name is also elizabeth...so pretty!
ps- thought of you today as i played my alan jackson precious memories cd. i would love to hear you share more about your grandmother who you obviously adore.
so wonderful to have such a wonderful heritage
xo

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger bethy said...

paige,
i think that is a great idea. i will post more about my dear grandmother :)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger hqm said...

That was so sweet! I bet he is just as thankful for you!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger hot potato said...

love, love, love your post. it's obvious he has your heart. what a very handsome man you have. you did a good thing not letting him go.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuz he has nice big white teeth...not big as in ugly big, but the movie star kind. my husband has those same thick, big white teeth and NEVER gets cavities. me...same as you. bye dear! have a wonderful weekend!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger ukrainiac said...

What a sweet post! Made me stop to think how I would have described MY husband...thanks for reminding me to just sit back and THINK about what a great guy I have as well.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Becky K. said...

Great Blog! I just found it and will mark it in my favorites.
I was reading about your "almost" store. Aren't relieved at how God spares us from ourselves when the timing isn't quite right? Great ideas you had, though! Move over Cracker Barrel if you ever put those ideas to work with another theme.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Great post! And don't forget: he's a lucky guy too!
We have a lot of elizabeth's in our family: my grandma, my mom (elizabeth ann), my sister (anne elizabeth), her daughter (elizabeth anne)... an obvious pattern... and they are all creative beautiful women!!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kari said...

What a sweet blog. And your husband having no cavities and you being one big cavity. I can totally relate to you. This is so far off the subject, but is your ceiling brown? You have an adorable sense of style (I need you to decorate my house)are you up for hire?

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, what a cool husband and obviously a cool wife to appreciate him! It's great to see the love between a couple.

Love your blog and your decorating sense too!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Chara Michele said...

So sweet! :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Tickled Pink And Green said...

Your handsome hubby has a little Matt Damon smile going on. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: