Tuesday, May 08, 2007
seven random tidbits
thanks, kellie. i will play. :)
1. my favorite color to wear is brown. i have always favored brown shoes to black and i am sure i always will. i like it when my children wear brown clothes and i love it when my husband wears it.
2. i haven't grown up when it comes to mcdonalds happy meals, crayola crayons, or hide and go seek. one time right before i was married, i flew to maui and i took a barbie coloring book along and colored during the whole flight with my own big box of 64 colors. it was wonderful.
3. my mom calls me teeny bean.
4. if i had another daughter i would name her frances or francina.
5. when i got married, my bridesmaids all wore ivory satin just like i did.
6. i grew up just outside of dc. when i was in high school, i used to ride the metro into the city by myself to go shopping. i would never do that now.
7. right now, you know what is bugging me? i have this great big sheet of a glass mirror in my master bathroom and since we moved in i have wanted it gone. we have hired someone to come remove it, but he is taking too long to start the job. i am about to go in there and start whacking at it, but i am afraid i will get hurt.
**since this post was all about random-ness, i thought the picture i took tonight would suit. these were all things clustered on my kitchen counter at dinner time and i thought, oh, that looks kind of pretty. it's the little things in life :)