Tuesday, December 05, 2006
goodwill toward me
i had a little hallmark experience yesterday when i went to get my mail. it was chilly and windy, so i was rushing. but out of the corner of my eye, i spied this little brown box sitting up on my porch on the old chair. it looked so carefully placed. i almost wanted to keep it there. but i had to open it! it was an adorable felt ornament from anthropolgie that is now adorning my tree. there was a note that said i have to pass an ornament on to someone else. spread the christmas cheer, it said. i will! because isn't that what christmas is all about? passing on the love...
  posted at 12:55 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! That sounds like a great idea. I bet it looks real nice in your home.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jolene George said...

How sweet is that!!! Love it...someone knew the perfect person to give it too. :o)

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Was it left anonymously? If so then it was me. :)

I wanted to let you know that I posted that recipe for you on my blog in the comments section of the Cookie Party post.

Jen

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Deb said...

What a beautiful idea! You are right, the little brown box looked charming on your chair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: