Wednesday, October 04, 2006
perspective

i wake up early now that my daughter is in kindergarten. i love the angle of the sun so early in the morning. i watch it rise. i am glad i beat it waking up. i win. i feel like i get to choose my plans for the day this way instead of letting my day happen before me, with me trying to keep up. i am going to the pumpkin farm today. my son does not want an orange pumpkin. he wants a green one. last year his pumpkin was green, dark, like a cucumber. i had never seen one like it and his was the only green one in the patch. could it happen again? wish us luck. :)
  posted at 5:42 AM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 7:07 AM, Blogger jillskict said...

You could always paint it :)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jolene George said...

I love your kitchen and I love how you captured the sun creeping in. I can see why it makes you smile.
Good luck on the green pumpkin hunt!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger sugar said...

Good luck! Give us your report on that fab green pumpkin. Holidays are so much fun with little ones. I have a teenager begging for the grim reaper to put in the yard. ot that they aren't alot of fun too. I adore my teenagers and cherish every moment. But I so miss them being little. Enjoy!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

Love that natural light! Our kitchen gets great early morning light like that...we had to add new windows last year to capture it and it was SO worth it. You have a beautiful kitchen there!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I just love your fridge....sigh....

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger bethy said...

you know, jilly, i just might do that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: