Saturday, September 23, 2006
anxiously awaiting
i ordered my dining table from beach dwelling last night. i got it in white, 8 feet long. thanksgiving here we come :)

i am still painting away. yesterday, i picked up my son from preschool and when i got home i noticed my nostril hairs were pink. another good reason why you should wear a mask when you spray paint, lesson learned. i will take pictures of the things i have done. can't wait to show you!

oh, and one more thing, i am having trouble posting some comments, i will try to address all of them regardless in the next couple of days. thanks for blogging with me :)
  posted at 5:44 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

What a GORGEOUS table! I know you must be thrilled:) We'll look forward to seeing what it looks like in your space!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Meg said...

How exciting! I will be looking forward to seeing it in that new dining room!!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger sugar said...

I adore that table. I have been eyeing that one myself. I am also eager to hear what chairs you will be putting with it as I am hunting for the perfect dining chairs also. I wish Rachel Ashwell still made dining chairs. Can't wait to see your table!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger a. said...

I love beach dwelling - can't wait to hear what you think of the table.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger bethy said...

hey melissa,
i am repainting some old consignment chairs. i am wating for the table to arrive so i can match them up. can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: