Monday, September 18, 2006
i love kindergarten
over the weekend my daughter and i had to use this white poster board cut-out to make a mini replica of herself. her teacher is hanging her whole class out on the wall. we had so much fun. my daughter designed these "e" shoes. i don't get why at all, but i just love the way children think. so after all of the kindergarten homework, i've gotten behind with my projects around here. i am painting all of my porch furniture, so my garage looks like i am having a yard sale. i can't wait to get it all done so we can start enjoying the great fall weather on the porch.
  posted at 4:51 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 10:47 AM, Blogger jillskict said...

What color are you painting your porch furniture? My niece and nephew are doing the kindergarten thing as well, my sister got a call from the teacher all ready, my nephew appears to be bored. How can you be bored with kindergarten?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger bethy said...

great question about the paint - i have no idea. will have to figure it out by tomorrow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: