Friday, September 01, 2006
paint du jour
my husband did something with my iphoto, so i can't post a picture today. it is too bad because things are really happening around here. last night i started painting my old pottery barn malabar chairs. i have been thinking about this project for a long time, and i admit i am a little nervous, but i'm diving in. i also bought four quarts of paint from martha stewart's sherwin williams collection yesterday. i have painted a strip in every room to be considered. i am changing my bedroom, my bathroom, the laundry room and my dining room. everything but the dining room is still builder beige, so i am excited to get some fun cheery colors on the walls. the dining room, well, this will be the third color since we have lived here (just over a year). it is my husband's idea this time, he wants it to be carolina blue. we are hokies, but even he knows better than to paint it orange or maroon. i am getting nervous that my whole house is turning blue. i just can't help it, what else is there? and now my husband seems to have caught the blue bug. nothing is safe here.
  posted at 5:58 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: