Wednesday, August 23, 2006
jumpin' around
it's errand day. target, cottage chic, daughter's school, grocery store.... i have been really getting organized around here lately and today i am fishishing up my closet project. i got some great baskets from target. i actually bought them out of their supply twice now, they are such a great price. i am going to have to go to a different target for a few more. if i get brave, i will share a picture of the difference these baskets have made in my closet, it's incredible! my rachel ashwell curtain panel is finally in at cottage chic, so i am going to pick it up at the store and try not to buy anything else. then it's pick up time for my daughter and off to the grocery store for more school lunch snacks. my husband keeps eating them all. happy wednesday!
  posted at 4:34 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Rene` said...

Where did you buy the rabbit? It's adorable. Love your blog!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger bethy said...

target, of course :)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger a. said...

I LOVE this rabbit...how come I can never get anything cool like this at my Target???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: