Friday, August 18, 2006
the gift(s) of friends
today i received two unexpected gfts from two different people. isn't that the best? one friend happened upon this fine tinsel garland and bought me five packages! the other got me this hen. it is a salt and pepper shaker: nest is salt, hen is pepper. both friends just said they thought of me when they came upon these little treasures, so they bought them - for me! i want them to know that their kindness means so, so much. they are very special ladies and i am glad to have them as friends. and of course, i will have my eyes peeled for little baubles that remind me of them.
  posted at 12:12 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 11:18 AM, Blogger lisagh said...

Unexpected gifts are the best - and so are friends who think of us "just because"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: