Thursday, September 14, 2006
soul sister
i have a very good friend named jen. you may know her. we've been friends now for ten years - did you know that, jen? we knew each other before husbands, before babies, before wrinkles (mine, jen, not yours:). jen and i were talking today and we decided our friendship was an act of God. it had to be, we decided, because we are/were way too laid back, busy, or lazy to initiate, maintain or manage this wonderful friendship. i wanted to add to our realization from this afternoon, that it also has to be an act of God because nobody inspires me like jen does. she makes me do better and want better and then she tells me how talented I am.

well, inspiration, it is very important.
  posted at 2:49 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Meg said...

This is completely off topic (though I do like the post very much), but I was looking at your blog tonight to see if you have any pictures of your mailbox. I think you know we are painting our house, and I am looking around for a new mailbox but haven't seen anything that strikes my fancy. I was wondering what you have. I love your window boxes and shutters...so I thought maybe I'd like your mailbox as well....Thank you, Homedaisy!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I forgot to mention that I'm looking for a wall-mounted mailbox. I know, it doesn't get any more exciting than this!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger bethy said...

what about this? http://www.mailboxixchange.com/store/product.php?productid=17630#productdetail

i don't have a wall mount, wish i did, mine is a classic black street box on a white post. you are lucky!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger bethy said...

oops, can't get this right...trying again...

http://www.mailboxixchange.com
/store/product.php?productid=
17630#productdetail

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Thank you...will look into!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: