Friday, February 23, 2007
inspired?
so you know how i am taking the year to remember class with heidi swapp? i am really enjoying it and think it is going really well. this month we had to make a page with the people we love and our next project is to take pictures of all the things in our life we are grateful for - love that! but i am a little behind with my pages. heidi is very inspiring, she is upbeat, fun and likable. but i am a little mad at her. instead of being inspired to document my year, she inspires me to eat chocolate and drink diet coke! seriously! i never drink diet coke, i think it is so bad for me. but heidi drinks it and talks about it, and she makes me want it. and if you know heidi, you know that she also is a chocolate chip cookie fanatic, which as you may know, so am i. again, kind of pushing me down the wrong road. so i am starting to wonder if this is going to be a year to remember because i gain 50lbs? oh my goodness!
  posted at 5:47 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where'dya get that little scissor caddy...i remember it from another post of your daughter doing her homework and thinking, oh! i need that scissor caddy; it's very preschool-ish looking...and i'm surprised you haven't painted it! : )

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Lorilu said...

Funny you should mention CC Cookies....they're in my oven as I type!;)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jolene George said...

LOL! Gotta love Heidi! I'm so glad you're enjoying the classes.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

I hear ya about the chocolate chip cookies (like I need encouragement to eat any more desserts!). And I'm also behind in the photo shoot and my gratitude list...

Smart move on cancelling - mold besides being smelly and invasive is toxic. But sorry it didn't work out.

Really pretty living room, BTW!

Colleen E.
http://cestmoi.typepad.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: