Friday, January 05, 2007
tagged

have you seen this going around? i wanted to play too.

A-Available or single? wait...this question is the same isn't it? i'm married. not single and not available.
B-Best Friends? my husband, my grandma, my mom, a sorority sister who lives nearby, my friday morning girls, and tracy
C-Cake or pie? hmmm, nope. cookies and brownies
D-Drink of choice? coffee
E-Essential item I use everyday? advil
F-Favorite colors? pink, blue and cream
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? hersheys kissables
H-Hometown? annapolis, maryland
I-Indulgence? over sleeping
J-January or February? february, its closer to spring
K-Kids and names? elisabeth ainsley, joseph bennett
L-Life is incomplete without... a family and a home
M-Marriage date? december 6, 1997
N-Number of siblings? 1 older brother
O-Oranges or apples? apples if i must. washington or red delicious.
P-Phobias or fears? you name it, i am afraid of it. total wimp here.
Q-Favorite quote? "Everybody can be great, because everybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love." MLK
R-Reason to smile? i have the opportunity to be what i want to be.
S-Season? spring
T-Tag? meg and jen
U-Unknown fact about me: i pray all the time.
V-Vegetable that you don't like? raw tomato
W-Worst habit? organizing paperwork
Y-Your favorite food? burritos
Z-Zodiac? gemini

|
  posted at 12:42 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had to pop out of lurkdom when I read that you're a fellow Annapolitan. Found your blog through Preppy Cafe and love reading it from our little cottage. :-)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I have a Joseph too...love that name :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jolene George said...

That was a fun read...I loved learning more about you Beth. :o)

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethy, I got up early this morning, and I began to read my favorite blogs, I found yours on somebody else's blog and I spent the next hour just reading yours. I love, love, love your home!!! It is so cozy and cottagey. I feel like I kind of got to know you on the ABC tag thing. I will be looking for more soon... Cindy

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethy, I have just read your entire blog, just found you on somebody else's and have so enjoyed it. Love your home, so sweet and cottagey. Thanks for the lovely read. cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: