Thursday, June 28, 2007
lamps plus
hi again. i am a little bored today. not really. just procrastinating, i'm doing laundry. i have a friend who is re-doing her bathroom lighting and she asked me where i shop for my lighting. the truth is, i look everywhere just so i know what is out there, but when we built a home, i got almost every fixture on-line from lampsplus.com. it is fabulous! lighting that runs the gamut - all price ranges, all styles and they run free shipping specials all the time, so watch out for that and get free shipping! i love to change out yucky light fixtures, so i have been sitting here scrolling through the many pages of sconces. here is what i am eying for my own master bathroom re-do:




i got two new mirrors for above our sinks. oh, my goodness, i have to show you those! i'm sorry, how did i forget to do that? you are going to love them!! anyway, i will put some sconces on both sides of the new mirrors and i think these might look great.

kellie wrote to tell me it was my bloggiversary month! thanks for noticing, kellie! i hadn't thought about it! well, maybe i should do something to celebrate. i'm kind of in the mood. more later...
  posted at 11:31 AM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lorilu said...

I say...you really need some of my furniture for your redo! ;)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Sugar Bear said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for interesting lighting.
Karla

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I love lamps plus too :)

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger jillskict said...

Oh I love that and I love the site, thanks for the share!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

VERY pretty!! I really, really like them - great choice, and I can't wait to see your mirrors.

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jen Kershner said...

Oh, so pretty! I'm in the mood for some new lighting myself. When I get ready I will check that place out!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jolene George said...

oh, do share your new things.
Happy blogversary month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: