Friday, July 14, 2006
surveying stuff


i leave tomorrow for my ten day trip. as i mentioned, i will go to the luckett store in leesburg, virginia and some other favorite antique places. before i go on shopping treks like this, i like to pull out my favorite things to see where i am going with my current tastes. this helps keep me on track with my purchases. i am definitely in a blue phase even though i will be forever true to antique cream. i actually think i will bring this little wooden box full of some of my favorite things and shop with it. can you see the seersucker flower pin with the brown button, i love it with the old box and the floral teacups. i have a thing for buttons. especially old wooden ones. the blue paint in the jar is from french general - a great store to make you feel like you are antiquing right from your own home! i can't wait to share what i find on my trip. have a great week!
  posted at 8:45 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Love all the blue! Is your little blue pillow bella notte? It's precious. Have a great trip.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

Hi there! I'm happy to have found your cottage site and will look forward to reading your entries! I love cottage style and am always happy to find other cottage lovers...It's nice to "meet" you!

Kim

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger bethy said...

jo,
my sunroom/kitchen area is plume bleu from french general. you can buy a paint swatch packet, or a sample pot from them and try to color match at your local store (didn't work well for me), or go for the real deal (what i finally did) and order by the gallon from their website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: