Monday, June 26, 2006
i'm back...sort of
well, i never really left. there were some bad storms this weekend in the area i was traveling to, and a rainy week ahead, so i postponed my trip. sadly, i missed the anniversary party of the old log church in the beautiful town of my grandparents. i'm so proud of my grandmother and grandfather for all they do toward the historic preservation of their town. i know i owe them for my appreciation of antiques and for my desire to restore old things. they taught me to value the past.

thank you, dear grandparents.

happy birthday, old church.
  posted at 7:43 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



about me



Name:
bethy
still decorating. still love blue. but i'm stronger than i used to be.

My Complete Profile


Design Happens
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cottagebethy. Make your own badge here.
good neighbors
  • meg
  • ashley
  • lisagh
  • elizabeth
  • jennifer
  • katherine
  • mel
  • libby
  • holly
  • cindy
  • kim
  • kellie
  • jolene
  • autum
  • kim
  • jen
  • cammie
  • alicia
  • pat
  • posy
  • anna maria
  • liquid sky
  • heather
  • turkey feathers
  • pam
  • good stuff

    previous posts

    archives

    credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter: